Saturday, February 18, 2006

My heart has a sinking feeling... and I know that it is not love.

All I want to do right now is cry. Cry without shame… and cry until all the hurt goes away. From every core of my being, from every corner of my soul. Until I exhaust every single dram of energy my body could possibly contain, until I know that I have dried up inside. For all that has gone wrong, for all that will go wrong when tomorrow begins. Till my head throbs and my heartbeat turns so slow from the effort that it might stop, till my soul sets free.

And then my mind will be weary and somnolent, but my existence rekindled. There will be no more pain, and no more regret. No more remorse, and no more repentance. My spirit will be cleansed… pure and untainted, forgiven and at peace.

So that I may wake up to sin again.

9 Comments:

Blogger Shiza M. said...

I am so high i wanted to rite smthing ultra mean but your beeyootiful post saved you.
*sniff*

February 18, 2006 2:17 PM  
Blogger Shiza M. said...

kyo0on???
main waisay hee high nahin ho sakti?

February 19, 2006 11:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

beautifully written...i will add you on my list...take care and a very good day to you

February 19, 2006 11:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

February 19, 2006 11:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

February 19, 2006 11:20 PM  
Blogger Reeny said...

Beautiful. Good Job M. M. Alam junior :P

February 21, 2006 4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

May 16, 2006 7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

May 16, 2006 7:10 PM  
Blogger Zakintosh said...

just going through some of your earlier posts and enjoying their sensitivity and 'watching' you grow.

will rejoice when i see a happy post since it will be about genuine happiness [given the honesty of your writings]

August 05, 2006 7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home