Thursday, January 12, 2006

back to the pavilion

I don't know what makes me feel this way, but Eid was quite different this time round...and I'm not sure either if it was good-different or bad-different. We went to Gujranwala on Monday evening and got back home hardly 20 minutes ago. I left Lahore all hyper and expectant, and I've come back extremely unwell and down spirited.

Having been battling half-heartedly against a very high fever, horrible flu, terrible aches n' pains for the past two days, I'm now genuinely worried...worried because the fear of going back to classes and mid-terms in a matter of just three days is now looming large over me like an ominous shadow. Generally, I do not fret over my exams in such a pathetic way but this time it's a different situation altogether! Three consecutive mids next week...and filhaal, I am just way too sick to even try studying; I even summoned up the courage to open my economics book last night but my brain was too woollen and fuzzy to actually comprehend how to calculate even the probabilities of mixed strategies game theory!

I even feel like I've lost my touch (whatever li'l I had!) at writing...*sigh*...May God help me!

4 Comments:

Blogger Blink said...

awwww!!
nd the worst part is tht we havent even tlkd for ages
i wanted to knw if hte thing tht u thought would happen wid the pretty pretty picture wala bcuz of hte certain preson u knw...happened or not
i hope tht made sesne to u!

January 12, 2006 11:41 PM  
Blogger Saad said...

Get well soon. I have three mids and two presentations in this coming week. Can't say I'm looking forward to the whole ordeal either :(. And probabilities of mixed game whatever? Till where have we done in class. That reminds me, I need the notes for the last class :)

January 13, 2006 4:41 PM  
Blogger Saad said...

hey thanks for the comment. i just edited it a little. and yeah you can have my notes. though im not too sure youd want them. just get well soon and come to class :) hehe

January 14, 2006 8:51 PM  
Blogger Shiza M. said...

Awwwww...
you hav been doing so well in class
you just cnt miss your mid..god cant be that mean...
hope you get welll reall sooon...

January 14, 2006 11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home