Monday, January 09, 2006

a crappy start to the day...

What do you do when......

all you want to do is tell someone that you really care, that you want to be there for them, that you wish they would trust you, that you want more than anything for them to be able to talk to you about what's keeping them down, that you really really want to be a friend....but you just don't have the guts and courage to tell them!!

....I've cried in frustration, gotten angry at myself in desperation, tried convincing myself to go ahead and tell them that I want to listen, but I just CAN NOT!! I mean, what's the worse that can happen? That person will think I'm completely idiotic, never talk to me again and steer clear of me for ever, but at least I'll know that I tried to be a friend when they needed one...

but I still just can't!!

*sigh* is this new year already jinxed?!

7 Comments:

Blogger BrainSyke said...

Lets take a vacation. That willl get your mind outta lotta stuff.;-)

January 09, 2006 7:57 PM  
Blogger Saad said...

i cant believe your year sucks beacuse of the same reason as mine. alas! :(

January 09, 2006 9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes. I'm a huge cricket fanatic. And i assume from the tone that u wrote ur comment in, that you are too. :) Another thing to like u about.

January 09, 2006 10:03 PM  
Blogger Blink said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

January 09, 2006 10:54 PM  
Blogger Blink said...

i deleted the last commetn bczu i kwn ull be wondering and i knw who extremely easy it is to invoke ur curiosty!!!
:P
anyway...im actually kind of insulted by some comments...and ya ill tell u abt it later!

January 09, 2006 11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey again!!!....ok i'm in love with ur blogs!!!...after reading that last blog...i came back and read all of ur blogs!!..and i think kay u have a regular reader now!!...i really like the way u write....though its hard to imagine kay a girl is capable of writing about such similar feelings that i have!...coz the girls i dont no always seem to me kay as if other than bitching around they have nothing better to do!!...ok now i'm starting to think about wat i'm writing...seeing that i myself am i a girl!!...:P...so from now on whenever i'm not clear about how i'm feeling i'm gonna visit ur blog!..:D:D..well just wanna tell u kay keep posting stuff...and luv the way u write!..take care!!

January 10, 2006 3:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok that was me alina ...forgot to write my name in a hurry...the cold is really getting to me ...especially at this hour...!!

January 10, 2006 3:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home